1. The website does not collect any information automatically except for information contained in cookies.
2. Cookies are computer data files, in particular text files, which are stored in the Website User's device and which are intended for using the Website's pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the time of their storage on the device and a unique number.
3. Cookies are used to:
a) adjust the content of the Website's pages to the User's preferences as well as to optimize the use of websites; in particular, these files make it possible to recognize the Website User's device and display the website in an appropriate manner adapted to its individual needs;
b) create statistics which help understand how the Website's Users use websites which helps improve their structure and content;
c) keep the Website User's session (after logging in) due to which the User does not need to enter the login and the password again;
4. Two major types of cookies are used on the Website: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files which are stored in the User's device until he logs out, leaves the website or closes his software (web browser). persistent cookies are stored in the User's device for the time specified in cookies parameters or until they are removed by the User.
5. The following types of cookies are used at the Website:
a)"necessary" cookies making it possible to use services available as part of the Website, e.g. authenticating cookies used for authentication within the Website;
b) cookies used to provide safety, e.g. used to detect transgressions regarding authentication within the Website;
c)"efficiency" cookies making it possible to collect information on the method of using the Website's pages;
d)"functional" cookies making it possible to "remember" settings selected by the User and personalize the User's interface, e.g. regarding the User's selected language or region, the font size, the website's appearance, etc.;
e)"advertising" cookies making it possible to provide the User with advertising content more adjusted to their interests.
6. In many cases software used for browsing websites (web browser) by default accepts the storage of cookies in the User's device. The Website's Users may change the settings regarding cookies used at the Website at any time. These settings may be changed in a manner blocking the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser's settings or display an information about the placement of cookies in the Website User's device. Detailed information on the possibilities and the methods of handling cookies is available in the software's (web browser) settings
7. The Website's operator informs that limitations regarding cookies may affect some functionalities available on the Website's pages.
8. Cookies placed in the Website User's device may also be used by advertising entities and partners cooperating with the Website's operator.
The above content is protected bycopyright of IABPolska. Source of information: http://wszystkoociasteczkach.pl/.